Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Outsourcing and Frustrations

At my work, I have to speak with different airlines every day.  Most US Airlines have recognized the fact that even though outsourcing their call centers may be more cost efficient, they lose much more than that in customer loyalty.  When a) I can not understand you and b) you're not helpful AT ALL, rather you're just reading from a script... I get majorly frustrated. 

Today, I was dealing with an issue that should have taken 5 minutes maximum to fix. I know. I've done it before.  The company I was dealing with preferred to make proverbial mountains out of molehills, and this has now lingered on for two days, with tomorrow being day three. 

What is so wrong with companies spending more money to train and hire American workers?  Don't they realize that when these American workers get paid, their money will be funneled right back into OUR economy???

Until next time,
J

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Could you please let me know if using stimulants? ? Helped to decrease sleepiness?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete